Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Thursday 9 October 2008

All 'vintaged' out



Sorry it's been a little while since I have posted anything, but I do have a valid reason! Honest!!

I promised my friend Annie that I would help her with a couple of Vintage fairs she had booked in to do last weekend, so I took the opportunity to make a few things myself to try & make a few extra pennies (& thought it was about time I made a dent in my overflowing vintage fabric/button stash!)Here are some of the things I made for it......

Japanese 'wrist bags'





<--little vintage fabric cosmetic bags/purses





Vintage button rings with box......>


I really enjoyed doing the fairs, especially getting to talk to loads of new people..I even made a bit of money too!

2 comments:

Apryl said...

some lovely creations there. I'm not sure what I like best.. perhaps the little pouches. I'm glad you had fun and made a bit of money too!

Craft Matters said...

Oooh I LOVE those pouches and that fabric. Really nice stuff!