Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Sunday 11 September 2011

Ice, ice baby!....

It is definately getting a little chillier and the nights are drawing in..one positive though is that it is ice hockey season again! I went to see the Sheffield Steelers yesterday evening with the familia and the other half.

 First game of the season and new team set up, but they won 4-1 against the Dundee Stars. It was a great game, some slick passing and some fisticuffs from both sides...A great start to the season, long may it last!











No comments: