Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Sunday 16 October 2011

Rob Ryan at YSP






Well I had been awaiting this day for quite sometime.. Rob Ryan's new book signing at the Yorkshire Sculture Park. Before joining the humongous queue to meet Rob, I decided to have a browse around the Jaume Plensa exhibition in the underground gallery, WOW! it was amazing. A little eerie and also very calming...which unfortunately was spent whilst waiting in the Rob Ryan queue!..nearly 2 hours of queing was rewarded with a chat with Rob, what a lovely man!

2 comments:

jen said...

I think we might have been standing in front of you! Wasn't it great meeting him, he was so nice.

lottie said...

Hello Jen! Yes you were, I recognise your son from the photo in your blog. Rob was lovely, tbh i was more than a little starstruck!