Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Saturday 10 March 2012

Love Craft




Phew, what a brilliant but tiring day! My first venture into the field of craft fairs and I am so chuffed by everyone's positive reaction! I must admit, I really enjoyed 'playing shop' for the day and have certainly been bitten by the bug. I am not sure when I will do my next one or where but I have certainly been encouraged to do more. I am slightly gutted that my first sale was a bag I was going to keep....Typical!

No comments: