Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Sunday 7 September 2008

Little treasures


Just thought I would share with you the wonderful little treasures I found sitting in the Barnsley Hospice shop on Saturday morning! All three items set me back £2.90, what a bargain & soooo cute too!


5 comments:

Craft Matters said...

Ooooh! Very sweet aren't they!! As a true Potteries girl I need to ask you what the make is?

Jenny said...

These are lovely, what a great find!

lottie said...

I know, I nearly squeeled with delight when I found them!!!On the bottom they are stamped Keele st. potteries,'Talk of the town'?! Are they worth millions then?!

Craft Matters said...

Don't think so - but here's some info about Keele St if you are interested...

lottie said...

Thank-you! I actually googled it last night & found the same site! There is the same milk jug & sugar bowl on ebay if anyone is intrested too!!