Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Friday 29 August 2008

Surprise!

What a wonderful surprise I got yesterday when my Fairytale swap goodies arrived from my swap partner the lovely Ali. All the goodies arrived individually wrapped...just like Humbugs!
In my swap parcel there was a lovely little selection of vintage type buttons & bias tape ( I LOVE vintage stuff!) & if that wasn't enough here is what else she sent!...

...A wonderful little cute crotcheted froggy, (my favourite fairytale is the 'Frog Prince') a super little lily pad shaped needlecase made from felt and a really lovely pearl button/ribbon bracelet that I have been wearing today!


Thanks to Ali for my wonderful gifts and to Apryl for arranging such a fantastic swap!


3 comments:

Craft Matters said...

Glad you like! Swapping is too fab isn't it? Let me know if you encounter any good ones...

lottie said...

Like?! I love them! Thank-you for making me addicted to swaps! I have just signed up with 'swap Bot'. You may have heard of it but if not, it makes it easier to find swaps (although quite a lot are for USA only) I will certainly keep you posted if I find any good ones, please keep an eye out for me too!

Apryl said...

wow lovely swap goodies... I adore the lilypad needlecase.. I want one!

and thanks for the mention too.. I must hurry up and finish mine but this moving house malarkey has really gotten in the way of my crafting!