Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Sunday 3 August 2008

Bruges....

I am due to set sail for Bruges on Tuesday evening for a couple of days. I have been doing loads of research on the internet to try & find the best shops to visit (especially vintage ones!) Not really having much look, but the place looks really beautiful so I am sure I will find loads to do either way! (beer or chocolate? decisions, decisions!)
Hopefully on my return I will be able to figure out how to upload photographs so I can share them...don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

Craft Matters said...

Hi Lottie - well done on your blog. Looking good!! All the best with your vintage hunting in Bruges. If you get thirsty then I recommed cafe t'Brugs Beertje - lots of beer to choose from...