Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Monday 4 August 2008






Fairytale Swap

I have been really busy the last couple of days creating a swap for my partner Ali based around her favourite fairytale 'The elves & the shoemaker'. I decided on making her a little elf of her own, using needle-felting. I have done very little needle felting so I thought this would be a good chance to practice, I hope she likes it!



Of course, being the 'craftaholic' that I am I also went on to create some lavender bag shoes......

I love lavender, I always carry lavender oil (very good for headaches!) mind you, that's another story!................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! that is so cute! I better get busy making the fairy tale stuff for my partner...she picked Hansel and Gretel.
Missy