Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Saturday 9 August 2008

Patterns

Found a lovely pattern yesterday for some vintage style aprons. I am thinking of making a couple of these for xmas pressies. Just need to find some suitable retro style fabric now!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oooo! lovely aprons! And fast work on the robot swap - I'm impressed! I'm still in the doodling stages, but have decided on one thing for one of my partners!

Craft Matters said...

Oooh - totally love that pattern - would love to see pics if you get round to doing them for Xmas presents. And I have to say that aprons is an excellent idea....