Description

Hello, thank-you for stopping by to take a look at my blog.

Apologies in advance! I am not very disciplined when it comes to this blogging lark so if I seem a little disorganised , or i have not updated it for months, even years.. it is most probably due to my lack of IT skills/ organisation/ lazyness!


Love Lottie x



Tuesday 12 August 2008

Had a fantastic time in Bruges. What a pretty City! I am so glad that I did a bit of research before hand however, as there is a fair bit of touristy stuff & without my trusty Lonely Planet guide book I think I would have missed some of the nicer things (always tucked away down little backstreets aren't they!)


Didn't find much in the way of vintagey things but there was plenty of other stuff to make up for it...





'The Beer Temple' (mind-boggling variety of Dark & Blonde beers)..........Well, you can't go to Belgium & not get some Beer!




'Diksmuids Boterhuis'-Wonderful Old-fashioned cheese shop, also stocks salamis, relishes and hams.........bit smelly!!






No comments: